Susun Terese, Author of "The Shifting Fog"

Susun Terese, Author of "The Shifting Fog"
Another Way to Connect To You

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Susun,

I just needed to share with you how much I enjoyed your book, The Shifting Fog. I am a very slow reader, but as I read on, I could not stop! I read this book within 24 hours of receiving it! It was as if you were reading my mind. This is truly where I am in my life. I have been "caught" in the belief that we must "search" for inner peace and not "let it happen"... Your book has given me a stronger belief that "I" am where "I" need to be! My deepest gratitude for confirming that!

Best regards,
Richard

1 comment:

  1. This reader's comment was received shortly after an article about my book was published in the Lewiston Daily Sun. Richard was the first person to purchase my book on-line. I said to myself (to the Universe) many times while writing and editing the book, that if I could reach just one person with this timeless message, it would all be worth it. My dream has already manifested. I am so grateful. May your peace increase, Richard, and everyone.

    ReplyDelete